Would you believe that you can continue to age in place in your home and close to your loved ones? Capital Home Health Care will make this possible through client-centered care.
We collaborate with your physician and/or primary care provider as we develop a care plan that is attuned to your specific needs.
Some of the services you will be entitled to receive include one or a combination of the following:
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs such as Bathing, Grooming and Personal Hygiene
- Reminders to take medication, go to a doctor’s appointment or daily routines, etc.
- Assist with Mobility
- Fall Prevention
- Transfer Assistance
- Preparing Meals
- Feeding Support
- Support with Light Housekeeping Tasks
- Running Errands (Prescription Pick-Up, Dry Cleaning, Grocery Shopping, etc.)
- Support with organization, shipping and reading mail
- Entertainment (Games, Crafts, Reading, etc.)
- Home Community Based Services
Home Community Based Services which consist of:
Basic Support include:
- 24 hour emergency assistance
- Companion services
- Home Maker services
- Night Supervision
- Personal Support
- Respite Care Service
Intensive Support Services include:
- Respite Crisis
- Independent Living Skills Training
- Semi-Independent Living Skills
- Residential Based Rehabilitation including:
- In-home Family Support
- Support Living Services for Adult in their Home
- Support Employment
No longer will staying at home be the stressful scenario you envisioned. Growing older, nursing an injury or managing chronic illness will be something that you can cope with as long as you have the help of Capital Home Health Care.
Please call us at 612-886-7411 for your inquiries and suggestions. Thank you for putting your trust in our team.